How can a real estate agent help me?
Your Buyer's Agent has seven primary roles in your home search.
A Buyer's Real Estate Agent:
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
An experienced Buyer's Agent has many tools that will help them perform their duties to their clients. Ask your Buyer's Agent what their tools are and how they use them. Understanding your agent's use of their tools will prepare you for how to interact with your agent during your home search.